28 June 2017
27 June 2017
LSI Keywords Simple Yet Very Powerful:
What Are LSI Keywords?
LSI And SEO
Research: How To Find LSI Keywords?
LSI Keywords Tools
26 June 2017
09 April 2017
05 April 2017
• Sanskrit has the highest number of vocabularies than any other language in the world.
• 102 arab 78 crore 50 lakh words have been used till now in Sanskrit. If it will be used in computers & technology, then more these number of words will be used in next 100 years.
• Sanskrit has the power to say a sentence in a minimum number of words than any other language.
• America has a University dedicated to Sanskrit and the NASA too has a department in it to research on Sanskrit manuscripts.
• Sanskrit is the best computer friendly language.(Ref: Forbes Magazine July 1987).
• Sanskrit is a highly regularized language. In fact, NASA declared it to be the “only unambiguous spoken language on the planet” – and very suitable for computer comprehension.
• Sanskrit is an official language of the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
• There is a report by a NASA scientist that America is creating 6th and 7th generation super computers based on Sanskrit language. Project deadline is 2025 for 6th generation and 2034 for 7th generation computer. After this there will be a revolution all over the world to learn Sanskrit.
• The language is rich in most advanced science, contained in their books called Vedas, Upanishads, Shruti, Smriti, Puranas, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc. (Ref: Russian State University, NASA etc. NASA possesses 60,000 palm leaf manuscripts, which they are studying.)
• Learning of Sanskrit improves brain functioning. Students start getting better marks in other subjects like Mathematics, Science etc., which some people find difficult. It enhances the memory power. James Junior School, London, has made Sanskrit compulsory. Students of this school are among the toppers year after year. This has been followed by some schools in Ireland also.
• Research has shown that the phonetics of this language has roots in various energy points of the body and reading, speaking or reciting Sanskrit stimulates these points and raises the energy levels, whereby resistance against illnesses, relaxation to mind and reduction of stress are achieved.
• Sanskrit is the only language, which uses all the nerves of the tongue. By its pronunciation, energy points in the body are activated that causes the blood circulation to improve. This, coupled with the enhanced brain functioning and higher energy levels, ensures better health. Blood Pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc. are controlled. (Ref: American Hindu University after constant study)
• There are reports that Russians, Germans and Americans are actively doing research on Hindu’s sacred books and are producing them back to the world in their name. Seventeen countries around the world have a University or two to study Sanskrit to gain technological advantages.
• Surprisingly, it is not just a language. Sanskrit is the primordial conduit between Human Thought and the Soul; Physics and Metaphysics; Subtle and Gross; Culture and Art; Nature and its Author; Created and the Creator.
• Sanskrit is the scholarly language of 3 major World religions – Hinduism, Buddhism (along with Pali) and Jainism (second to Prakrit).
• Today, there are a handful of Indian villages (in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh) where Sanskrit is still spoken as the main language. For example in the village of Mathur in Karnataka, more than 90% of the population knows Sanskrit. Mathur/Mattur is a village 10 kms from Shimoga speaks Sanskrit on daily basis (day-to-day communication).
• Even a Sanskrit daily newspaper exists! Sudharma, published out of Mysore, has been running since 1970 and is now available online as an e-paper (sudharma.epapertoday.com)!
• The best type of calendar being used is hindu calendar(as the new year starts with the geological change of the solar system)
ref: german state university
• The UK is presently researching on a defence system based on Hindu’s shri chakra.
• Another interesting fact about Sanskrit language was that the process of introducing new words into the language continued for a long period until it was stopped by the great grammarian Panini who wrote an entire grammar for the language laying down rules for the derivation of each and every word in Sanskrit and disallowed the introducing of new words by giving a full list of Roots and Nouns. Even after Panini, some changes occur which were regularised by Vararuchi and finally by Patanjali. Any infringement of the rules as laid down by Patanjali was regarded as a grammatical error and hence the Sanskrit Language has remained in same without any change from the date of Patanjali (about 250 B.C.) up to this day.
• संस्कृत is the only language in the world that exists since millions of years. Millions of languages that emerged from Sanskrit are dead and millions will come but Sanskrit will remain eternal. It is truly language of Bhagwan. Wealth of information on Sanskrit language. 👌👌👌 👆👆👆 Shows how India lags behind the Americans in this matter. We Indians are reading sacred texts, performing pujas for various religious festivals throughout the year. So we will not be lying if we say Sanskrit as also one of the languages in the next Census excercise without forgetting, thus help save our own language from disappearing & doing our bit for the language. Please forward this to maximum Whatsapp mobile numbers & groups.
01 April 2017
How to increase Facebook engagement?
Facebook engagement help you to determine the success or failure of your page. It help you to build your image in market, make a brand in market.
Wondering How you can better engage with your fans????
1. Make personality:
Social media is just show your image. Everything you post for your business on Facebook it show your personality. for that your post should be reflect your objective, it should relevant to your business.
first impression is last impression that's why for more engagement the important part is to develop your personality on Facebook
2. Content should be relevant and consistent:
your content should be relevant to your objective,fresh,new,eye catchy,innovative. which help to attract Facebook traffic. The post should consistently post.
3. Post on Right place and Right time:
Right Place and right people: Your target should be clear for that you should connect with right people who are our target at right place means where you want to grow.
Right time: When you want post something on Facebook you should see the right time when your audience are online.
Right People: If you want to do promotion for female shoe then you can not post meal picture.
Right Time: At 3.00 am you can not post because it is sleeping time.
4. Use some images and videos:
World becoming more faster people don't have time, so use more images and videos to express your objective. It should eye catchy which helps you to engage people.
5. Ask Questions:
To make your post attract ask some question which will related there experience,emotions or which will related to there like or comments.
Example: If your product related to adventure the question will be
1. What is your favourite adventure place?
2. Who like adventure? Just like it.
20 March 2017
12 March 2017
11 March 2017
27 February 2017
*Social media Recruiting Tips:
Using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for Talent Experts
One of the most pronounced trends in social media adoption today is without doubt the drive by corporates to incorporate social recruiting approaches as a key element in their hiring strategies.
some quick social recruiting tips for social recruiting newbies – or those wanting a quick sanity check on whether they’re doing things right…
*Social Recruiting Tips – What Have You*
The biggest question we get from recruiters is: how can we use social media to recruit the best talent?
Gone are the days of having to sift through hundreds of paper resumes in order to find candidates that might fit a position you are recruiting for. Using social media tools allow you to connect and engage with a wider pool of talent.
But which channels should you use? What should you post? When is the best time to post? To be sure, social media can get pretty confusing. And so I’d like to share with you some best practices for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Just remember, that each channel has its own rules and its own audience. What works for Twitter might not work on LinkedIn and so on.
*Social Recruiting Tips: Twitter*
Once you’ve set up a Twitter account, remember that engagement is key – share, ask, respond. Do not rely on scheduled tweets alone or having your other channels automatically post to Twitter.
Tag keywords related to the job posting. Participate in industry-related chats. Find out what chats your prospective candidates participate in.
*Social Recruiting Tips: Facebook*
Like it or not, Facebook is the biggest social network at the moment. At the end of 2012, studies shown that people spent nearly 8 hours a month on Facebook. So you must:
Leverage your company’s Facebook Page. Have a career tab and post on the timeline about urgent positions with a link to the actual posting. Share industry-related content and prompt discussions in order to engage job seekers.Share photos and events that showcase the company’s culture.
*Social Recruiting Tips: LinkedIn*
You probably already have a LinkedIn profile. It is, after all, known as the professional social network.
Update your status with links to the jobs you are recruiting for. Add a message, an insight to the job so that it isn’t just a url to the job posting. Share jobs with connections who can then share them with their contacts.
Promote job openings in industry groups. Outreach to passive job seekers by sending a message or inMail. You might also consider a paid recruiter account that gives you access to the entire LinkedIn network and allows you to collaborate with the rest of your team.
21 February 2017
Search engine optimization is the process of getting traffic on the website through “organic”, “free” or “natural” search results on search engines. SEO is a methodology of techniques and tactics used to increase the visitors on a website on search engines i.e. Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. It is a common mentality of search users on internet to click the top most website on the first page of search engines. Search users avoid clicking to pages and pages on search engines. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to the search engine and improves the chances that the site will be visited by a user.
20 February 2017
Google Declaration on information
Google's Walk the Talk on Vital Information
Google Like several other Companies Globally is coming out in open and Educating Users t on how numerous Laws (Different Countries & its States) coupled with its set of Complex policies are affecting Internet users
and How is the flow of information online( stages)
It has become a precedence for several Countries (read its Government ) to requests for removal of content from Websites. Search Engines and Social Media face the maximum Heat
Requests for information about our users
Requests by copyright owners to remove search results
Google product traffic
Encryption of email in transit