- each video on your channel has to be towards targeted marketing campaign.
- Give Viewers What They Want, what they need the most.
- Connect emotionally by sharing your origin story.
- Video FAQ's
- Demonstarating solving Intricate complex problems.
Give instructions on advanced techniques using your product (or skills)
- Show your customers how you do what you do
- Share their pain – and then alleviate it
- Focus On Quality
- Make Your Video Portable
- Use Multiple Distribution Channels
- Tell your story with animation.
- Insert slides and graphics to help viewers visualize what you’re talking about.
- Make an emotional connection with your viewer through identification. A video that says, “We feel 16)your pain” can make a powerful impression.
- Add appropriate music. Never underestimate the power of music to move your audience where you want them to go.
- Story is everything. Use your video to tell a story about your viewer or your product. Your story
- should have a beginning, a conflict and a resolution – starring you or your product, of course.
- value of one minute of video,
- Video marketing can give you access to tons of valuable backlinks
- A "viral" video can be unstoppable once in motion...Chain Reaction
Video is flexible and can be used in many different ways through multiple distribution channels.
Human brain has evolved to develop, learn and operate optimally in multisensory environments.