These videos are then uploaded to various video sharing websites like YouTube for distribution and exposure, incorporating videos in your marketing campaigns whether to promote your company , product or services.
It serves as an alternate medium for businesses to convey their message to a wider audience, and get more exposure. Being an audio-visual medium, articles turned into videos also reduce the time required to read the articles. Videos are becoming more and more popular as companies try to leverage rich media content into their marketing efforts. Marketers can gain a lot of speed with just one video by incorporating it into all your marketing channels. Also video can increase your Google ranking, open rates, click through rates and more.
- Customers spend most of their time watching videos.
- Video is shared easily and frequently.
- Video entertains, educates, and inspires.
- It allows for feedback & interaction like people love to comment on videos, and that's where we can learn more about our consumers.
- It is measurable & cost effective.
- About 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
- Video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video
- Video and e-mail marketing can increase click-through rates by more than 90%.