These videos are then uploaded to various video sharing websites like YouTube for distribution and exposure, incorporating videos in your marketing campaigns whether to promote your company , product or services.
It serves as an alternate medium for businesses to convey their message to a wider audience, and get more exposure. Being an audio-visual medium, articles turned into videos also reduce the time required to read the articles.
Videos are becoming more and more popular as companies try to leverage rich media content into their marketing efforts. Marketers can gain a lot of speed with just one video by incorporating it into all your marketing channels. Also video can increase your Google ranking, open rates, click through rates and more.
- Customers spend most of their time watching videos.
- Video is shared easily and frequently.
- Video entertains, educates, and inspires.
- It allows for feedback & interaction like people love to comment on videos, and that's where we can learn more about our consumers.
- It is measurable & cost effective.
- videos are a perfect tool for attracting visitors to your site and telling them about the key benefits and features of your product. videos can clearly articulate your service or product in less than a minute or two. And since video allows people to acquire more information in less time compared to reading, you get a great chance to win these critical 10 seconds and capture the users’ attention
- Video viewers are 1.7x more likely to buy
- 95% of customers believe that video helps them make purchase decisions
- 72% of shoppers are more likely to buy a product after watching an explainer video about it
- 57% of consumers are ready to trust the companies providing videos about their products
- 75% of B2C marketers and 90
Video Marketing is Performance Marketing
- 51% of marketing experts chose video among other types of content as having the best ROI
- Social videos are shared more often than text and images combined – by 1200%!