14 November 2013
Advantages and Disadvantages of Facebook
Facebook is the most popular social networking of all time. The popularity of Facebook has increased drastically. Within 6 years Facebook has reached 1+ billion users milestone. Facebook is the most popular social networking of all time. The popularity of Facebook has increased drastically. Within 6 years Facebook has reached 1+ billion users milestone.
Advantages of Facebook
1. Facebook is free and it’s one of the best medium for communication.
2. With the help of Facebook you can connect to different people from anywhere in the world because almost every people around the world use Facebook.
3. Facebook is best for finding Old friends. When a friend goes away to any other place, we often don't get the chance to communicate with him or her. But now Facebook gives us the opportunity to communicate with our Old friend very easily without any cost.
4. We can share our feelings an what's happening around in our daily life through Facebook.
5. Facebook has good privacy setting which gives you the option to customize according to your wish.
6. Facebook Fan pages , groups , events etc are getting popular day by day. You can use these Fan pages & groups for promotional activities.
7. You can chat with friends by Facebook chat box.
8. We can also use Facebook as social bookmarking site. We can share our article, blogs , photo's etc to thousands of people.
9. Facebook advertising and Fan pages are very helpful for a successful marketing campaign to many business organization.
Disadvantages of Facebook
1. Facebook is addicting which often kills your valuable time.
2. Fake profile and ID is one of the biggest disadvantage of Facebook, now it is easier to create fake profiles. People often use fake profile to insult or harass someone they don’t like.
3. There are plenty of groups and Fan pages out there which are being created to abuse or violate other religion, personalities, nation etc. This kind of racist disgusting activities decreasing some popularity.
4. Facebook often brings bad effects on students result.
5. People can stalk you and get your personal information by using Facebook.
6. Many people lost their precious Facebook ID because of false report.
7. From different sources it is found that, Facebook can be life threatening sometimes. Many unknown people can track your activities and where you are going. As a result you can face trouble.