- Time management helps you get the most out of your education
- Allows you to be better prepared for the demands of your life, therefore decreases anxiety
- Helps you to assign time to tasks in proportion to their importance (prioritizing)
- Helps you achieve a more balanced life
- Makes you a more productive, successful person
§ Forgetting Commitments
§ Not doing assignments in time and handling it late, and then getting a feeling of the work not being up to the mark.
§ Prioritize those activities
§ Allot specific timings to those activities
§ Perform it accordingly
§ And not to make it monotonous, keep on making timely changes in the time table of your activities
§ Also, be prepared for some unexpected & unplanned activities coming which might disturb your schedule
§ In that case one can immediately note down the most important to do things and do it as early as possible.