- Diversified Product Portfolio (Right Mix) : The right product mix will minimize risk. Flipkart does have a good product offerings and can capitalize on same.
- Merchant Partnerships (More the merrier) : There are a plethora of indigenous and global brands popular among consumers. Flipkart needs to identify the revenue churners and establish partnerships with them.
- Operational Excellence (Make it or break it) : This is going to be the differentiator between good and great e-commerce companies
- Inorganic Growth (Mergers & Acquisitions) : In a span of 3 years Flipkart has acquired WeRead (an online community of book enthusiasts), Mime360 (a digital content platform firm), Chakpak.com (a Bollywood news site with a huge digital catalogue), LetsBuy.com (Indian e-retailer in electronics) . Flipkart should continue to be observant for any such opportunities.
- Delightful Shopping : This has been Flipkart's basic operating principle since inception. But there will always be a scope of improvement in this aspect and question will be whether Flipkart can continue to deliver customer delight.
- Online Traffic : Majority of the online marketplace is still untapped. It'll be interesting to see how Flipkart catches on.
Use social media marketing to listen, analyze, publish, and engage across networks. Align your marketing, customer service, and sales efforts on social — strengthening customer relationships.
Listen and analyze. Hear conversations from over 650 million different sources with social listening tools. Discover what consumers are saying about your brand, your products, and your competitors. Discover trending topics and influential conversations — then use that information to inform your marketing decisions.
Plan and publish. Plan, execute, and track social media marketing campaigns. Customize and craft your content from multiple sources, while protecting your brand with configurable approval rules and a full audit trail. Manage social strategy, tailor campaigns, and drive social awareness…