HRM STRAGEGIES FOR LONG-TERM GROWTH.
1. Outsourcing HR activities
2. BPO and Call Centres
3. How to balance Work with Life (QWL)
4. Making HR activities Ethical
5. Managing Diversity
6. Attitude towards Unions
8. Corporate Re-organizations
9. New Organizational Forms
10.Changing Demographics of the Workforce
11.Changed Employee Expectations
12.Loss of Joy and Pleasure.
HRM and PRODUCTIVITY.
Using HRM tools for achieving Productivity:
- Attracting the right kind of people
- Getting them to give of their best
- Providing them with the right Leadership
- Creating an Organizational Culture that encourages Learning
- Rewarding employees for their Performance
- Training & Developing and Growth Opportunities
- Making efforts to Retain employees.