- Amount of training
- Clarity and delegation of authority
- Clarity of plans and repetitiveness of operations
- Verifiability of objectives
- Changes in external and internal environments
- Communications techniques
- Interaction between superior and subordinates
- Meetings effectiveness
- Number of specialities at lower and middle levels
- Competence and training of the manager
- Complexity of the task
- Subordinates’ willingness to assume responsibility
- Maturity of subordinates
Use social media marketing to listen, analyze, publish, and engage across networks. Align your marketing, customer service, and sales efforts on social — strengthening customer relationships.
Listen and analyze. Hear conversations from over 650 million different sources with social listening tools. Discover what consumers are saying about your brand, your products, and your competitors. Discover trending topics and influential conversations — then use that information to inform your marketing decisions.
Plan and publish. Plan, execute, and track social media marketing campaigns. Customize and craft your content from multiple sources, while protecting your brand with configurable approval rules and a full audit trail. Manage social strategy, tailor campaigns, and drive social awareness…