1. Directory submission :- It is the most important part of Off page SEO in this you need to select your category. You need to submit your site , title , meta keywords , description. We have to accept that this is delayed process but it is really helpful in long term.
2. Social Bookmarking :- Social Bookmarking is another great way of promoting your website. Submit your latest blog posts and pages to the most popular bookmarking sites, like Stumble Upon, Digg, Delicious, Reedit, etc. Search engines really like these types of sites because the content on these sites is updated very frequently.
3. Photo Sharing :- If you have your website containing images or your business is of accessories or apparels you can always choose photo sharing sharing marketing to promote your products . Now a days many off line shops are using Flickr , Instagram and many other photo sharing sites for their promotion of product and website also.
4.Video Marketing :- Just like photo sharing you can use video sharing sites like YouTube , metcafe and daily motion etc.
5. Link Exchange :- Exchange links with service-related websites that can help increase your link popularity, which is a major factor of Google's PageRank algorithm. Beware of Black-Hats while doing exchanges.
6. Link Baiting :- Suppose you have copied/published another website's news or content in your blog/website. Don't forget to place their website link as a reference. Do it for others and, if your content is trustworthy, let others do it for you. This is another way to increase your link popularity.