2. One is able to assume a more positive attitude and outlook in life.
3. It increases your productivity and helps you to focus clearly on your tasks.
4. One have better control over your emotions and how you respond to it.
5. It reduces or eliminate stress in your life.
- Try to build stress-reducing activities into your life, such as exercise, relaxation and hobbies.
- Eat well and ensure you have sufficient rest and sleep to prepare yourself for the inevitable stresses of life.
- Avoid making self-critical comments.
- Become aware of your own strengths, weaknesses and needs.
- Make it a priority to get plenty of support rather than trying to cope alone.
- Write down your thoughts so they begin to make sense. Decide on priorities and look for solutions.
- Think creatively — what might another person do in your situation?
- Delegate, share responsibility, and renegotiate deadlines. Often those around you won’t realize how overloaded you’re feeling.
- Prepare for events as much as possible in advance, but don’t try to be perfect, or expect other people and events to be perfect.
- Always seek expert advice when you experience severe physical and emotional symptoms.