- Time management helps you get the most out of your education
- Allows you to be better prepared for the demands of your life, therefore decreases anxiety
- Helps you to assign time to tasks in proportion to their importance (prioritizing)
- Helps you achieve a more balanced life
- Makes you a more productive, successful person
28 March 2014
It is rightly said that “Time is Money”. One has to manage his/her timings and do everything in time so as to get the best result of whatever one does. One becomes a good manager, if he/she can apply Time Management correctly.
Time management refers to the development of processes and tools that increase efficiency and productivity (for a student, for a business, for an organization). Time management doesn't “just happen” for anyone – it is a skill that must be worked on, and that most people find to be a life-long challenge
WHY TIME MANAGEMENT?
Before answering this question, let’s talk about the management students, they seem to be busier than the President of the Nation; and why not as they daily keep on juggling between their college work, placements, jobs, co-curricular activities, community activities, family, friends and their social life.
And therefore, here comes the need for TM as;
Therefore, to enjoy all these benefits one has to do Time Management on regular basis.
Posted by bhavyesh ashar on March 28, 2014