Whether you already have some information of SEO or PPC methods, or are absolutely new to this area, this training course will get ready you with the base to advertise your website efficiently on search engines.Search enginemarketing training course covers the following topics:
What is search engine marketing (SEM)?
Why search engines are important for business websites – outlines the main elements involved with search engine marketing (SEM), plus the differences between search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising (PPC).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Covers the issues to consider when optimizing a website, what can be achieved and how to plan an SEO strategy.
Why link building is important and how to plan and implement a link building strategy.
How to Choose and target the best keywords and how to prioritise keywords on a website.
Writing optimized content
The importance of HTML tags how to write effective title and description tags and review the page content of a website.
Website design issues
Looks at which websites can be good for search engine optimization and which design elements will affect the results.
Pay -Per-Click Advertising Covers keyword research, writing effective adverts and planning an advertising strategy. Outlines bid management techniques, reviewing and revising active campaigns, and tracking conversions.
The training can be developed to your own particular requirements and web page or market scenario, SEM Training Course will help you to master bellow topics:
- How online SEO can be used as an effective marketing strategy.
- How Google and other search engines rank pages.
- Understand the difference between organic and paid search results.
- How to identify and concentrate on the best look for terms.
- Which are the most key elements to improve a website?
- Create effective and search engine friendly web pages.
- Which methods to use to make an effective online SEO campaign.
- Optimize dynamic and database-driven web sites.
- How to create effective brands and body content.
- Which web style problems should be avoided, or used?
- Create a search engine friendly site map.
- How to make an excellent linking campaign.
- Attract the right audience for your web site via paid search advertising.
- Use link titles and anchor text effectively.
- Choose the right keywords to promote your web site
- Create compelling paid search ads.
- How to strategy and implement a targeted PPC promotion campaign.
- Determine the right bid and match types for their keywords.
- How to use web page analysis and PPC analysis to analyze and evaluate results.
- How to Track campaign performance and ROI.
The role of Search Engine Marketing Specialist is one of the hottest technology jobs available in a unique and growing career field.
The Search Engine Marketing Training Course is a series of realistic exercises for people who want to take advantage of the global demand for search marketing people and jump-start their career path in the fast-paced search engine industry.
This SEM Training Course will give you the knowledge necessary to increase the search engine visibility of your own site or client sites on the world’s most popular search engines and directories including Google, and Bing!