Online marketers ENGAGEMENT is “are online-customers interested to read, respond or forward your content?” everyone is Fascinated by this word and are Desperate to know the success formula for it.
- You are answering their question.
- You have an insight into something they are interested in.
This extended value ultimately can also lead to buying a product or participating in a conversation. The success of audience engagement varies depending upon the goal of the brand. For instance Adobe posts on its FB page for free trial of workshop; engagement would mean clicking on link and downloading the trial. For today’s customer-centric marketing, audience engagement is like salt in food. It’s the essential element that turns as awareness into SOLD.
Why AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT IS SO VITAL in Digital world??
- Target Group changes their taste daily:
- Fierce Competition:
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- “Jo dikhta ha wo bikta hai (What is seen is sold)”
Audience Engagement tool can go very well with it. It’s a perfect example where people share their experiences and trigger the engagement behavior of the customers and prospects too.
Marketing today is not tact or a trick but simply an experience.
- Content Engagement: A thoughtful and goal oriented content is always effective. It should be strategically placed. Content should lead readers on a journey; be it textual, visual or a video content The result can be easily measured by the comments on blogs, landing page, article etc. This can hardly boost ROI but at the same time it is also important for stronger campaigning.
- Social-Media Platform Engagement: The “making it go viral” feature of social media ranks it higher in audience engagement. The shares, comments, like, etc has the ability to amplify the content reach ultimately leading to success.
- Email and Newsletter Engagement: Email Engagement is usually measured through open and click through rates. The social media links in email helps in drawing reader’s attention to the next level.