- to which an advertiser or product manager has an full reasonable control
- which seeks attention of prospect directly or indirectly towards product or service.
- It includes a personality, it can be celebrity either from sports industries or from film industries
- It can includes cartoon characters/ animated ads.
- Or character which is patent as companies mascot.
Following are the example of above maintained points:
Affecting Your Audience
- First emotion, getting the target audience to feel something because of your message.
- you want potential customers to think about what you have to say.
- encourage them to take action, such as purchasing your product.
Advertising communication systemAdvertising communication always involves a perception process and four elements.
- A source
- Communication channel