I am explaining you all how you can use your LINKEDIN profile as your business tool. Let see :
How to Use LinkedIn as a Marketing ToolWe are learn how to use social media as marketing success, now time to work for business. For business-to-business social networking, LinkedIn is where the action is!
BEEF UP YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE
- Status Updates: One of the best ways to keep your connections informed about your happenings is by posting ‘status updates.’ Status updates are brief statements that you feel your connections will find useful. In addition, they can include links to related content on your Website or third-party Websites. To appear active in the LinkedIn community, post useful and actionable status updates on a regular basis.
- Posts: LinkedIn allows you to easily publish articles (or posts) to your profile. This is a great way to establish yourself as a though leader getting exposure to your LinkedIn community.
- Videos and Presentations: If you post PowerPoint presentations to SlideShare or videos to YouTube, you can display these valuable content items in your LinkedIn profile.
- Recommendations and Endorsements: LinkedIn makes it easy for you to request recommendations and endorsements from your connections. A collection of glowing recommendations that underscore your expertise and experience will significantly enhance your profile.
- Publications: If you wrote and published traditional books or e-books, you can highlight these publications with active links so connections can view and purchase them.
- Projects: If you have successful projects you want to highlight, post your projects including a description, link and the team members you worked with.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LINKEDIN COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Groups: LinkedIn Groups help you stay informed and keep in touch with people that share your interests. Participating in LinkedIn Groups by adding value to the discussion is a great way to expand your circle of influence.
- Company Pages: Company Pages are a powerful research tool that you can use to find companies to do business with or research competitors. In addition, you can create a Page for your company to showcase your expertise. You can publish your company’s description, headquarters address and Website address.
LEVERAGE LINKEDIN AS A BUSINESS-BUILDING TOOL
- Brand Your LinkedIn Address: When you create a LinkedIn profile, it will create a LinkedIn Web address that will appear like a collection of odd letters and addresses. LinkedIn will let you customize this address to create a branded LinkedIn address with your name.
- Become an Recognized Expert: By actively participating in LinkedIn group discussions and publishing thoughtful posts on a regular basis, you have an opportunity to establish yourself as an expert and thought leader.
- ‘Warm Call’ Sales Prospects: If you’re in sales, you can use LinkedIn as a ‘warm calling’ tool. If there is a prospect you want to reach, you can easily find them on LinkedIn and see how you are connected to them. Use LinkedIn’s introduction features to ask one of your connections for an introduction.
- Find Rock Star Employees: Successful business people are always looking to find valuable employees that will ensure their future success. LinkedIn provides you with an easy place to find them.
- Keep Your Connections Current: Whenever you meet someone, connect with them on LinkedIn. It’s a great way to expand your influence and keep connections up to speed on your accomplishments.