Digitally Wise...Dreams Realized
Know and Experience the Power of Digital.
Delight your Target market by Content.....Communities and Commerce.
Leverage Smartly numerous Apps, tools and Techniques for your Career and Business Growth.
Understand your Strengths, (Limitations of your Competitors)
POSITION YOUR VALUE-CONTENT to Attract..Convert and Delight Visitors on your Web, Mobile app, social media.
• Sanskrit has the highest number of vocabularies than any other language in the world.
• 102 Arab 78 crores 50 lakh words have been used till now in Sanskrit. If it will be used in computers & technology, then more these number of words will be used in next 100 years.
• Sanskrit has the power to say a sentence in a minimum number of words than any other language.
• America has a University dedicated to Sanskrit and the NASA to has a department in it to research on Sanskrit manuscripts.
• Sanskrit is the best computer friendly language.(Ref: Forbes Magazine July 1987).
• Sanskrit is a highly regularized language. In fact, NASA declared it to be the “only unambiguous spoken language on the planet” – and very suitable for computer comprehension.
• Sanskrit is an official language of the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
• There is a report by a NASA scientist that America is creating 6th and 7th generation supercomputers based on the Sanskrit language. Project deadline is 2025 for 6th generation and 2034 for 7th generation computer. After this, there will be a revolution all over the world to learn Sanskrit.
• The language is rich in most advanced science, contained in their books called Vedas, Upanishads, Shruti, Smriti, Puranas, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc. (Ref: Russian State University, NASA etc. NASA possesses 60,000 palm leaf manuscripts, which they are studying.)
• Learning of Sanskrit improves brain functioning. Students start getting better marks in other subjects like Mathematics, Science etc., which some people find difficult. It enhances the memory power. James Junior School, London, has made Sanskrit compulsory. Students of this school are among the toppers year after year. This has been followed by some schools in Ireland also.
• Research has shown that the phonetics of this language has roots in various energy points of the body and reading, speaking or reciting Sanskrit stimulates these points and raises the energy levels, whereby resistance against illnesses, relaxation to mind and reduction of stress are achieved.
• Sanskrit is the only language, which uses all the nerves of the tongue. By its pronunciation, energy points in the body are activated that causes the blood circulation to improve. This, coupled with the enhanced brain functioning and higher energy levels, ensures better health. Blood Pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc. are controlled. (Ref: American Hindu University after constant study)
• There are reports that Russians, Germans and Americans are actively doing research on Hindu’s sacred books and are producing them back to the world in their name. Seventeen countries around the world have a University or two to study Sanskrit to gain technological advantages.
• Surprisingly, it is not just a language. Sanskrit is the primordial conduit between Human Thought and the Soul; Physics and Metaphysics; Subtle and Gross; Culture and Art; Nature and its Author; Created and the Creator.
• Sanskrit is the scholarly language of 3 major World religions – Hinduism, Buddhism (along with Pali) and Jainism (second to Prakrit).
• Today, there are a handful of Indian villages (in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh) where Sanskrit is still spoken as the main language. For example in the village of Mathur in Karnataka, more than 90% of the population knows Sanskrit. Mathur/Mathura is a village 10 km from Shimoga speaks Sanskrit on daily basis (day-to-day communication).
• Even a Sanskrit daily newspaper exists! Sudharma, published out of Mysore, has been running since 1970 and is now available online as an e-paper (sudharma.epapertoday.com)!
• The best type of calendar being used in Hindu calendar(as the new year starts with the geological change of the solar system)
ref: german state university
• The UK is presently researching on a defence system based on Hindu’s shri chakra.
• Another interesting fact about Sanskrit language was that the process of introducing new words into the language continued for a long period until it was stopped by the great grammarian Panini who wrote an entire grammar for the language laying down rules for the derivation of each and every word in Sanskrit and disallowed the introducing of new words by giving a full list of Roots and Nouns. Even after Panini, some changes occur which were regularised by Vararuchi and finally by Patanjali. Any infringement of the rules as laid down by Patanjali was regarded as a grammatical error and hence the Sanskrit Language has remained in same without any change from the date of Patanjali (about 250 B.C.) up to this day.
• संस्कृत is the only language in the world that exists since millions of years. Millions of languages that emerged from Sanskrit are dead and millions will come but Sanskrit will remain eternal. It is truly the language of Bhagwan. Wealth of information on the Sanskrit language. Shows how India lags behind the Americans in this matter. We Indians are reading sacred texts, performing pujas for various religious festivals throughout the year. So we will not be lying if we say Sanskrit as also one of the languages in the next Census excercise without forgetting, thus help save our own language from disappearing & doing our bit for the language. Please forward this to maximum Whatsapp mobile numbers & groups.
Facebook engagement help you to determine the success or failure of your page. It helps you to build your image in the market, make a brand in the market.
Wondering How you can better engage with your fans????
1. Make personality:
Social media is just showing your image. Everything you post for your business on Facebook it shows your personality. for that your post should reflect your objective, it should relevant to your business.
the first impression is the last impression that's why for more engagement the important part is to develop your personality on Facebook
2. Content should be relevant and consistent:
your content should be relevant to your objective, fresh, new, eye catchy, innovative. which help to attract Facebook traffic. The post should consistently post.
http://www.navigatedigital.com//wp-content/uploads/2014/04/content-is-king.jpg 3. Post in the Right place and Right time:
Right Place and right people: Your target should be clear for that you should connect with right people who are our target at right place means where you want to grow.
Right time: When you want to post something on Facebook you should see the right time when your audience is online. Example: Right People: If you want to do promotion for female shoe then you can not post meal picture. Right Time: At 3.00 am you can not post because it is sleeping time.
4. Use some images and videos: World becoming more faster people don't have time, so use more images and videos to express your objective. It should eye catchy which helps you to engage people.
http://www.luxembourg.public.lu/pictures/photos/photos-videos-publications/photo-video-audio-mdpi.jpg 5. Ask Questions:
To make your post attract ask some question which will relate their experience, their emotions or which will relate they are to like or comments.
Example: If your product related to adventure the question will be
1. What is your favourite adventure place?
2. Who likes adventure? Just like it.