Digitally Wise...Dreams Realized
Know and Experience the Power of Digital.
Delight your Target market by Content.....Communities and Commerce.
Leverage Smartly numerous Apps, tools and Techniques for your Career and Business Growth.
Understand your Strengths, (Limitations of your Competitors)
POSITION YOUR VALUE-CONTENT to Attract..Convert and Delight Visitors on your Web, Mobile app, social media.
• Sanskrit has the highest number of vocabularies than any other language in the world.
• 102 arab 78 crore 50 lakh words have been used till now in Sanskrit. If it will be used in computers & technology, then more these number of words will be used in next 100 years.
• Sanskrit has the power to say a sentence in a minimum number of words than any other language.
• America has a University dedicated to Sanskrit and the NASA too has a department in it to research on Sanskrit manuscripts.
• Sanskrit is the best computer friendly language.(Ref: Forbes Magazine July 1987).
• Sanskrit is a highly regularized language. In fact, NASA declared it to be the “only unambiguous spoken language on the planet” – and very suitable for computer comprehension.
• Sanskrit is an official language of the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
• There is a report by a NASA scientist that America is creating 6th and 7th generation super computers based on Sanskrit language. Project deadline is 2025 for 6th generation and 2034 for 7th generation computer. After this there will be a revolution all over the world to learn Sanskrit.
• The language is rich in most advanced science, contained in their books called Vedas, Upanishads, Shruti, Smriti, Puranas, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc. (Ref: Russian State University, NASA etc. NASA possesses 60,000 palm leaf manuscripts, which they are studying.)
• Learning of Sanskrit improves brain functioning. Students start getting better marks in other subjects like Mathematics, Science etc., which some people find difficult. It enhances the memory power. James Junior School, London, has made Sanskrit compulsory. Students of this school are among the toppers year after year. This has been followed by some schools in Ireland also.
• Research has shown that the phonetics of this language has roots in various energy points of the body and reading, speaking or reciting Sanskrit stimulates these points and raises the energy levels, whereby resistance against illnesses, relaxation to mind and reduction of stress are achieved.
• Sanskrit is the only language, which uses all the nerves of the tongue. By its pronunciation, energy points in the body are activated that causes the blood circulation to improve. This, coupled with the enhanced brain functioning and higher energy levels, ensures better health. Blood Pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc. are controlled. (Ref: American Hindu University after constant study)
• There are reports that Russians, Germans and Americans are actively doing research on Hindu’s sacred books and are producing them back to the world in their name. Seventeen countries around the world have a University or two to study Sanskrit to gain technological advantages.
• Surprisingly, it is not just a language. Sanskrit is the primordial conduit between Human Thought and the Soul; Physics and Metaphysics; Subtle and Gross; Culture and Art; Nature and its Author; Created and the Creator.
• Sanskrit is the scholarly language of 3 major World religions – Hinduism, Buddhism (along with Pali) and Jainism (second to Prakrit).
• Today, there are a handful of Indian villages (in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh) where Sanskrit is still spoken as the main language. For example in the village of Mathur in Karnataka, more than 90% of the population knows Sanskrit. Mathur/Mattur is a village 10 kms from Shimoga speaks Sanskrit on daily basis (day-to-day communication).
• Even a Sanskrit daily newspaper exists! Sudharma, published out of Mysore, has been running since 1970 and is now available online as an e-paper (sudharma.epapertoday.com)!
• The best type of calendar being used is hindu calendar(as the new year starts with the geological change of the solar system)
ref: german state university
• The UK is presently researching on a defence system based on Hindu’s shri chakra.
• Another interesting fact about Sanskrit language was that the process of introducing new words into the language continued for a long period until it was stopped by the great grammarian Panini who wrote an entire grammar for the language laying down rules for the derivation of each and every word in Sanskrit and disallowed the introducing of new words by giving a full list of Roots and Nouns. Even after Panini, some changes occur which were regularised by Vararuchi and finally by Patanjali. Any infringement of the rules as laid down by Patanjali was regarded as a grammatical error and hence the Sanskrit Language has remained in same without any change from the date of Patanjali (about 250 B.C.) up to this day.
• संस्कृत is the only language in the world that exists since millions of years. Millions of languages that emerged from Sanskrit are dead and millions will come but Sanskrit will remain eternal. It is truly language of Bhagwan. Wealth of information on Sanskrit language. Shows how India lags behind the Americans in this matter. We Indians are reading sacred texts, performing pujas for various religious festivals throughout the year. So we will not be lying if we say Sanskrit as also one of the languages in the next Census excercise without forgetting, thus help save our own language from disappearing & doing our bit for the language. Please forward this to maximum Whatsapp mobile numbers & groups.
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions.
Use social media marketing to listen, analyze, publish, and engage across networks. Align your marketing, customer service, and sales efforts on social — strengthening customer relationships.
Listen and analyze.Hear
conversations from over 650 million different sources with social listening
tools. Discover what consumers are saying about your brand, your products, and
your competitors. Discover trending topics and influential conversations — then
use that information to inform your marketing decisions. Plan and publish.Plan,
execute, and track social media marketing campaigns. Customize and craft your
content from multiple sources, while protecting your brand with configurable
approval rules and a full audit trail. Manage social strategy, tailor
campaigns, and drive social awareness…
The Origin of Digital-Marketing: The term 'digital marketing' was first used in the 1990s. In the 2000s and the 2010s, digital marketing became more sophisticated as an effective way to create a relationship with the consumer that has depth and relevance. While the term 'digital marketing' may not have been used until the 1990s, digital marketing itself has roots to the mid-1980s when the Soft Ad Group, now ChannelNet developed advertising campaigns for several major automobile companies, wherein people would send in reader reply cards found in magazines and receive in return floppy disks that contained multimedia content promoting various cars and offering free test drives. The rapid evolution of digital media has created new opportunities and avenues for advertising and marketing. Fueled by the proliferation of devices to access digital media, this has led to the exponential growth of digital advertising. In 2012 and 2013 statistics showed digital marketing remained a gro…
Digital marketing technology helps you understand and reach your audience most effectively so you can generate the most revenue. For advertising campaigns, ad serving technology makes it possible to serve the right ad at the right time to right person. That means your advertising is being as productive as possible. When technology is working for you, you’ll understand your audience at a whole new level, and it will show up on your bottom-line.
NEED FOR THE STUDY The
pace of change in today’s business environment is faster than ever. New markets,
technologies, and opportunities are arising on a daily basis. Current ways of
doing business need to be adapted or they will become outdated. Organizations
and enterprises have to become agents of evolution to be successful; as victims
of evolution they risk failure. With so many dynamics operating in the global
economy, Digital Marketing is now more than ever an effective tool to make a
company stand out from the pack.