21 February 2018
Digital Marketing is a key way of promoting the brands on different online platforms. Many business owners are unaware of where to start from and how to promote their products online. Any offline business that is flourishing, can take advantage of a strong online presence too. Digital Marketing has been proved as a boon for all small and medium businesses. There are several techniques in which digital marketing strategies can help you connect with new customers, generate leads and sell your products more efficiently. Let’s have a glance how digital marketing can be fruitful for your business.
The very first step for the growth of a business is building relationships. Digital marketing is not just about growing your customer base, rather it is about building a long-lasting relationship with your customer on different platforms of social media, blogging and email marketing. You can create a page on different social media sites and post on a regular basis about your product. You can use email marketing to offer some exciting discounts to your existing customers on your products and ensure they leave positive reviews on your website.
Targeting Your Audience
Digital marketing has given a powerful way of promoting the products to the targeted audience. You can target your customers from a particular country to a particular city or location. With Internet marketing, you can target your marketing directly to those customers who are looking for your products and services. With the help of social media, SEO, web content and online ad resources, you can target your ideal customers.
There are basically two types of marketing. First is traditional marketing and the other is online marketing, (which is also known as Digital Marketing). Traditional marketing is more expensive than online marketing and it is not very targeted. Online marketing is a cost-efficient way for businesses to reach natural consumers. With the evolution and change in modern technologies, many business owners are opting for online marketing for the promotion of their products. Online marketing can provide better Return on Investments (ROI) than traditional marketing.
Digital Marketing Delivers Conversion
Marketing products and online services are measured by the percentage rate of incoming traffic converted into leads, subscribers or sales. Without conversion, all your traffic would mean nothing and all your efforts will go in vain. There are several tools and techniques which you can use for online marketing campaigns such as Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing. These generate quick and effective interaction with the targeted customers and will give results in terms of higher conversion rates.
06 February 2018
Best Blockchain Courses Globally
The blockchain is Rocking Globally thanks to the popularity and efficacy of Bitcoin for making
buzz catching the fancy and attention of masses.
learn more about the technology, understand how it works, deploy it for an application, client needs or apply it within your own organisation?
learn the fundamentals of the blockchain, and over time become an expert at it, consider teaching others about it,
we are listing some of the top courses, training programs, certifications and tutorials available online.
In our next article, we will have the classroom courses information shared with you all.
This highly reputed certification program comes with experienced IBM blockchain developers teaching you concepts and strategies for building blockchain business networks. An ideal choice for software developers who are new to the blockchain, this course is taught by Ant Cole, WW Blockchain Enablement at IBM Blockchain and Dave Gorman, Global Blockchain Labs Engagement at IBM Industry Platform. The fact that this training just requires 6 weeks of study with only 2 hours to be dedicated every week makes it an ideal weekend course for those with a full-time commitment elsewhere. You will earn a Certificate of successful completion of the course.
Key USPs –
– Learn about Blockchain fabric development & architecture
– Get to know how to transform your business using the blockchain
– Deep dive into Hyperledger Composer, understand the underlying structures and use it for a real project
– Learn in a community environment with thousands of other learners so you can discuss, debate and master concepts better
– High course rating of 4.6 out of 5
2. Blockchain Course: Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
This is one of the best blockchain course, created by George Levy and it will help you demystify the key elements of blockchain and Bitcoin while making you understand how the technology works. This is one quick program that will take 3 hours to get over.
Key USPs –
– The high rating of 4.7 out of 5
– Learn about what is Blockchain and Bitcoin
– Role of Bitcoin miners, How Block Hashes work in a Blockchain
– Value of Blockchain – DAOs and DACs
– Sending and Receiving Bitcoins
3. Blockchain Developer Training: Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity
Key USPs –
– Types of blockchain and potential uses of the same
– What are Smart Contracts
– Using MetaMask plugin
– Real-time action using Solidity
– Learn how to use Web3 with different projects
You can Sign Up Here.
Key USPs –
– Develop using Latest Solidity, Web3js, Truffle, TestRPC and metal mask
– Basic development knowledge will also do, don’t need to be an expert in the domain
– Thomas and Ravinder have been involved with Blockchain since 2012 and come with multidisciplinary experience with them
5. Blockchain Developer Training: Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development
Sebastien Arbogast is a full stack software developer, consultant and trainer with over 12 years of experience. He teams up with Said Eloudrhiri who’s been working in IT for the last 25 years! With a CV like that, you know you are in the safest of hands. They both have decided to share their knowledge on this subject to help you learn and grow in the field of blockchain and ethereum development using Solidity.
Key USPs –
– Learn to develop a distributed application
– Understand how to write smart contracts and creating a user interface for them
– Learn how to use Metamask
– Deploying a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (test PC, private chain, test chain, main net)
– Participant Mohit Shah feels “The course was complete and really good with all the explanations. I had no experience or idea about solidity but this course helped me to really get started with Ethereum DAPP development.”
6. Blockchain Course for Beginners: The Basics of Blockchain
This is only for those wanting to get an overview and introduction to the world of the blockchain. A quick 1.5-hour video training takes you through the fundamentals you need to understand this technology.
Key USPs –
– You will be able to pin down a piece regarding use cases and industry potential of Blockchain.
– Help your business or your clients get ready for the emerging decentralized economy
– Created by 5 experts on the subject – Tom Serres, Bettina Warburg, John Fitch, Collin Cusce, Tate Ryan-Mosley
– 6,000 + people have already attended the training
This certification by The Linux Foundation will you learn how to start building blockchain applications with Hyperledger frameworks. You will learn how information is generated, stored, and shared in various blockchains, and also understand how to evaluate whether a blockchain solution is suitable for your business or not. Taught by experts in the domain including Navroop Sahdev, FinTech and Blockchain Entrepreneur and Nathalie Salami Blockchain Attorney.
Key USPs –
– This course is suitable for both nontechnical and technical audiences
– You will learn to identify suitable blockchain uses for your business requirements
– You will be guided through the implementation of various blockchains
– An eight-week course, with a commitment of 3-4 hours per week making it ideal for weekend study as well
8. Blockchain Certification: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies – Princeton University
Princeton University brings you this Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Certification Course taught by Arvind Narayanan, Assistant Professor at the University. Spread across 11 weeks, this is ideal for those who want to take it a little slow and understand all about crypto in detail from an academic point of view.
Key USPs –
– Learn how Bitcoin achieves decentralization
– Learn How to Store, Use and Mine Bitcoins
– Get a Certification from Princeton
– Instructor discusses in detail about the future of Bitcoin, Altcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general