Web Development is a work involved in Developing a Web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an Intranet (a private network). Web Development can range from developing simple pages of plain text to the complex web-based Internet application(Web pages),Electronics Business and social Network Services .A more Comprehensive list of tasks to which Web Development commonly refer may include Web Engineering web design, web content development , client Liaison,Client-Side/Server-side Scripting , Web Server ,and Network Security configuration and E-Commerce Development.
What does Web Developer do?
Web Developer is a specialised type of Computer Programming focus on Website and Web Application though often used interchanged , Web Development and Web Designer in key area.
Web Design Deals with the Front and Back end of the Site and Concerns itself with the appearance and user experience while Web development deals with Building technical Front-end and or back- End ode that informs sites function.
Nature of the Employment:-
Web developer are found working in various type of origination including large Co-Operation and government small and medium -sized companies or alone as freelancers
Some Web Developer work for one Organisation as a permanent full-time Employee, while other may work as independent consultant or as contractors for an Employment agency. web developers typically handle both server-side and front-end logic this usually involves implementing all the visual elements that users see and use in the Web Application , as well as all the Web services and APIs that are necessary to power the front-end . Salaries vary depending on the type of development work, location , and level of seniority.
Web Developer Skills and Responsibility:-
- Should known one or more server side programming language such as java, php, .net.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) to develop a Website that ranks high in google ,bing,etc
- Test Web Pages and Web Apps in multiple browsers eg: chrome Firefox and Internet and explore
Web Developer Jobs:-
- Application Developer
- Multimedia programmer
- Multimedia specialist
- SEO specialist
- UX designer
- UX researcher
- Web content manger
- Among Web Professional " Web Development" usually refer to the main non design aspect of the building web site: Writing Markup and coding
- Web Development may use the content Management system (CMS) to make a comment change easier and available with basic technical skills
- Web Development may works exclusiveness on the Front and back end code and modern jobs also require overlap into web design
It is the backbone of many industries. Since e-commerce has become the dominating factor in the present millennium, the need for websites has increased and clients are emphasising more on websites, web apps, mobile apps, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence etc..
Videos related to web development:-