12 January 2020
Some great video marketing tips for marching towards digital marketing success!
We share some ideas on this here
1. One could host a video contest and publish the best video. This can generate a lot of interest.
2. One could do a a remix of a popular video.
3. One could upload a few video testimonials. This shall surely add a lot of value to one’s product or service, for sure.
4. One could do a how-to video series. This would definitely make one an expert in the domain.
5. One could demonstrate a product. It can either be one’s own or someone else’s. Demonstrate it via Google Hangout Live and then share it in blog posts and via one’s You Tube Channel.
6. One could answer common questions. It could be one question or a bunch of questions in one video
7. Address common points in taking action. Find out what the excuses of people and tackle them head on in a video.
8. One could record an inspirational speech on video. This surely helps as people in general love inspiration.
9. One could subtitle an existing video. One quick way to get a lot of views is to reproduce a popular video with subtitles. Here, of course one should ensure that there are no copyright issues.
10. Recite a story visually. One could use a storyboard to walk through story that has a lesson in the end.
11. Create a stop-motion graphic. These are quite difficult to create, but usually go viral when they’re done well.
12. If one has the visuals and do not wish to use one’s personal voice, one could get someone from Fiverr to do the voiceover for just $5.
13. Get someone well known in one’s industry teach on camera.
14. Create a slideshow video using Powerpoint.
15. One can guide someone through an experience. For example, one could do a guided meditation or a writing exercise.
16. Create a membership that ships a video through a newsletter or otherwise every month.
17. Use video on one’s sales page and squeeze page. One usually gets higher conversions through video landing pages than any other kind of landing page.
18. Showcase the behind the scenes of one’s business. People love seeing these.
19. Introduce one’s team. Share details of all the other people do.
20. Perform a publicity stunt. Do something gutsy in public and film it.
21. Do a video on a popular current topic. For example, one could do video on elections during the elections.
22. Do a screencast. Recording oneself while demonstrating something or teaching a new skill is always a winner.
23. Share a story from one’s own life.
24. Record a random thought or rant. Keep it spontaneous and uncut.
25. Take an uncommon stance on something controversial on video.
26. Use a video camera and let it film for a long time, then condense it all into a few minutes.
27. Prove or disprove a myth on video.
28. Pose a puzzle or question on video. Answer the question in a later video. This adds involvement.
29. Show one’s tools. For example, if one is teaching how to create video, one must do a video specifically on all the different kinds of software, tools and equipment.
30. Talk about a mistake one saw someone make. Show others how to avoid that mistake for themselves.
31. Do a video on a public poll and film it. Go into the public and ask people their opinions on a certain topic and then show it.
32. Ask employees of distributors specific questions. For example, if one has a fishing site, call up the fishing rod manufacturer and ask them questions about the rods.
33. Host a competition and put that on video. For example, one could have a fishing contest, interview the winner and put the whole thing on video.
34. Ask people to submit videos on a particular challenge. For example, one could challenge the audience to do something using one’s products. Award a prize to the best.
35. Give advice to one’s own self from when one started on video.
36. Explain the theory behind something making it clear.
37. Talk about the emotional difficulties one’s potential clients may face on their journey.
38. Do something ridiculous on video so that people connect through comedy.
39. Post a response on video. This might get a lot of views.
40. Explain the laws around one’s industry.
41. Cover an even like a live seminar, conference or trade show.
42. Have people hold up cards with statements and say something using which one can make a good video.
43. Blog one’s entire day on video to show people what your day is like.
44. Impersonate someone significant. For example, if one is a piano teacher, one can try dressing up like Lady Gaga or Elvis for a lesson.
45. Unpack or unbox a new product while explaining exactly what makes it special. This is always popular with die-hard fans
46. Do a hidden camera video of something people like. For example, one could go behind the curtains at a concert and show people what that’s really like.
47. Introduce oneself completely on video, including one’s likes and what one cares about.
48. Make a list video, like 25 tips on how to do X.
49. Work on co-ordination with other successful video producers. This way, both will get more reach.
Why did we stop here? There are surely many more. Let us all work to make one’s video memorable and in the process, also make one’s product or service more memorable too. The digital world itself is after all, mainly about innovation.
Many of us are not sure about some words. Are you not sure about the meaning of “branding”? Don’t worry! Branding is one of those marketing...
The digital world has arrived. We invite you to learn what is required in the digital world. For this is something we all need to know to...
Social Media Marketing (SMM) has arrived. We need to make use of some key tools here. We bring information about these to you. 1# L...
Segmentation “Market Segmentation Is Subdividing Of Market Into Homogeneous Sub Set Of Customers Where Any Subset May Conceivably Be Sel...