- Conversions and assisted conversions. The latter will help you identify the channels that don’t directly generate the conversions but play a part in the process. We need to understand if a customer discovered our website via organic search, browsed the products and later typed in the URL directly to make a purchase, or converted from a remarketing FB ad.
- Top conversion paths. Our data shall give us more insights into how users interact with your website and other channels before becoming a lead or placing an order.
- Accelerate knowledge discovery
- Compare and contrast
- Spot common trends and patterns
- Digest large amounts of data at scale
- Reveal questions that would otherwise be missed
Reference : https://www.vertical-leap.uk/blog/how-apply-data-science-seo-data/