|Image Source : techwyan.com|
20 March 2020
Learn digital lead generation, optimize your website and succeed exponentially!
Our website is our hub for conducting an online business as this is where most of the online sales transactions take place.
For making it effective, we need to do the following
1. Build a customer-focused website navigation for ease in understanding our content.
We need to understand that no one wishes to spend too much time understanding what the website is trying to say. We must therefore work on making everything easy to understand
2. Create great customer-focused content that helps our audience in the purchase decision making process
It used to be said that customer is king and in the context of websites, content is king. We must ensure we make both king.
3. Set many calls-to-action in the website that entices our audiences to subscribe, download, contact us or make a purchase
We need to entice the customer to make a purchase and for that the best technique is setting up many places where he/she could make their decision.
4. Make great visuals like large action buttons
Visuals have a great impact. Create great ones that attract customers.
5. Help our prospects in their budgeting process by making it easy for them to understand our pricing schemes with products clearly categorized according to price rangesEnsure our customers can choose as per their budget. Have all products in different ranges shown well.
6. Provide access to lead generation in both our main content and sidebars
Access to all our products and choices needs to be present in both the main region and side bars.
All of this will ensure our website is our online marketing agent and works beautifully to generate more and more leads.
Many of us are not sure about some words. Are you not sure about the meaning of “branding”? Don’t worry! Branding is one of those marketing...
Social Media Marketing (SMM) has arrived. We need to make use of some key tools here. We bring information about these to you. 1# L...
The digital world has arrived. We invite you to learn what is required in the digital world. For this is something we all need to know to...
Let us understand the challenges of digital learning to overcome them so that we can move towards success. • Poor infrastructure It is the ...