|Image Source : consulting.us|
- Create a great audio trailer that gives platforms like Apple Podcast a reason to promote your show.
- Design a smart campaign with the goal of generating high-quality reviews.
- Brainstorm and discuss on how brand partners can assist in building the initial audience.
- Search engine optimize the show transcripts you publish.
- Barter with top podcasts on promotional efforts.
- Devise an amplification strategy that promotes each episode within the first 24 hours of its release.
- Listen to your guests. For interview shows, it’s vital to not only come with pre-scripted questions but to allow guests to share the stories they’re passionate about. That makes listeners invested in our shows.
- Be consistent. You need to nurture your relationship with your audience and let them know they can depend on when you’re going to give them new episodes. Trust is paramount for all audiencces.
- Promote your show when you appear on other podcasts. We need to support each other and help our audience discover shows they will be passionate about. Promoting other shows on your podcast doesn’t cannibalize audiences – it grows them.
Tools for publishing
There are many free tools such as Anchor. This is a self publishing platform that lets your record, edit, publish and monetise podcasts. You can use the platform via your web browser as well as through its Android and iOS apps.
In India, Varun Vummidi, of Stars & Startups, discusses entrepreneurship, technology, product, business & Startups.He focusses on Indian startup founders, investors and the best operators in the business world. From wellness to solar energy everyone is here.
This is how the world of startups is also growing more and more all over the world.