|Image Source : adweek.com|
08 July 2020
Career opportunities in video marketing is a path towards success and growth!
Video marketing is one of the most practiced marketing strategies in today’s world. Videos are moving visual images recorded in an entertaining manner with music in the background, which makes it easy to catch the attention of viewer.
Studies state videos are processed by the brain 60,000 times faster than text. Hence, videos help to attract the audience and increase the traffic. On the other hand they help to strengthen emotional connection with the audience and stand as marketing initiatives for the businesses.
Video marketing is a digital marketing tool used by businesses to promote their products or services mainly on internet. It is cost effective for both, the producer as well as the viewer. The only thing one should know is that, are the target audience well verse with the internet? If the answer is yes then it is very accessible to any one with the internet and makes it easy to reach large number of audience in a very small span of time.
It helps building customer rapport and promoting the brand of the company. Videos deliver the content and serve as a medium to ans the “How-to’s” to potential customers. Videos generally give huge return on investment (ROI) to the marketers from various channels.
Video marketing takes place on different social media platforms, the most used are:
As the popularity of social media is rising the popularity of video marketing is pacing rapidly on the upward trajectory. A video marketer must know all the inside outs of all the platforms where video can be marketed, only then he can get the best possible outcomes. In order to create a strong digital video marketing strategy it’s vital to stay on top with the advances, statistics and technologies.
1) Let us understand the responsibilities of a video marketing manager:
· The video marketing manager is responsible for coordination of video content.
· Creating the project plan
· Production of video content
· Create and leverage demos
· Directing video content for YouTube and other platforms
· To be up-to-date with the recent technologies and the video marketing trends.
· Understand the organizational goals and align them in the video.
· Promotion of video on various platforms
2) The various posts for which a video marketer can apply as on today’s date (from various job seekers websites) are:
· Video marketing specialist
· Junior video producer and marketer
· Senior video producer and marketer
· Lead- video marketing
· Associate- video marketing
· Producer and associate team lead –video
· Digital marketing cum video editor
· Content marketing manager-video, etc.
3) Skills Required in video marketing:
· Strategic Thinking
· Technical knowledge
· Knowledge and application of SEO and SEM
· Understanding the audience
· Choosing appropriate platform
· Working on multiple projects
4) Salary earned by video marketing/digital Marketing consultant or manager:
· Basic for a fresher may start from : Rs.3,00,000 to 4,00,000 /- p.a
· For experienced candidate it my range from 400,000 to 18,00,000/- p.a(This is the salary in India as per Naukri, payscale and Glassdoor)
· The average annual pay outside India is $52,840 to $67,349.(As per Ziprecruiter.com and comparably.com)
5) Following is the list of some video marketing tools:
Video marketing specialists drive the development and creation of video content and rich media that will support the campaign strategy of the company. And so they play a very important role in any business to increase the sales and revenue of the company by increasing the conversion rate.
Many of us are not sure about some words. Are you not sure about the meaning of “branding”? Don’t worry! Branding is one of those marketing...
Social Media Marketing (SMM) has arrived. We need to make use of some key tools here. We bring information about these to you. 1# L...
The digital world has arrived. We invite you to learn what is required in the digital world. For this is something we all need to know to...
Let us understand the challenges of digital learning to overcome them so that we can move towards success. • Poor infrastructure It is the ...